DPP++ 11.0 Available

DPP++ 11.0 Available

Postby DPP++ » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Links
What's new in Version 11.0

Version 11.0 is a major update that includes several new functions.

• Added an innovative new way to define precise pixel selections for local adjustments based on Hue, Saturation, Luminosity, Red, Green, and Blue sliders.
  • Added easy access to image channel views : Hue, Saturation, Luminosity, Red, Green, Blue.
  • Added selection mask view to better see selected pixels. 7 masks colors available : Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Magenta,Cyan, Inverted.
  • Added the ability to parameter the blending with the selection sliders.
  • Added the ability to easily copy/paste control points from one layer to another layer using keyboard shortcuts CTRL-C/CTRL-V.
  • Added full support for new canon picture style format (pf3).
  • New user interface.
  • Complete detailed user manual is now available (in English only).

Screenshots

Local Adjustments and Blending Window

Channel Views

Selection Mask Views
DPP++
Pushing DPP further
DPP++
Site Admin

Re: DPP++ 11.0 Available

Postby szwayko2 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 pm

I have problem when I used DLO function on raw and I want use blending option. A few times I show windows to confirm channges and this windows blocking my window for blending. Maybe you do default like no confirm changes for DLO. Try and help.
szwayko2

Postby DPP++ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Yes I have noticed this me too.
I'll try to resolve the problem and provide a free update in few weeks.
DPP++
Pushing DPP further
DPP++
Site Admin

Postby szwayko2 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:46 pm

Some question next.

When I use blending option/window and I want to save my new jpg I have to use Convert and Save - Is it possible do it in After DPP with Batch???
And next when I use Convert and Save in blending window my jpg has small MB - What is the level compression for this? Because the file is small when I compare with another file which was used by 8 or 9 level compression for jpg.
szwayko2

Postby DPP++ » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:25 pm

szwayko2 wrote:Some question next.

When I use blending option/window and I want to save my new jpg I have to use Convert and Save - Is it possible do it in After DPP with Batch???

no sorry, not possible (for the moment).

And next when I use Convert and Save in blending window my jpg has small MB - What is the level compression for this? Because the file is small when I compare with another file which was used by 8 or 9 level compression for jpg.

Good point. It's 75%. I will try to add in a futur version the possibility to choose the compression level.
DPP++
Pushing DPP further
DPP++
Site Admin

Postby MzytengaM » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:46 pm

DPP++ wrote:
szwayko2 wrote:Some question next.

no sorry, not possible (for the moment).

Good point. It's 75%. I will try to add in a futur version the possibility to choose the compression level.

hi there,,

i want add few words aboute compresion..
i can control compresion levep with jpg in dpp++ converter .. but will be just grate if there will be option for uncompressed tif or some option for 16 bit tiff
MzytengaM

Postby DPP++ » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:28 pm

You can choose tif. It's not compressed but it's only 8 bits tiff for the moment.
DPP++
Pushing DPP further
DPP++
Site Admin

Postby MzytengaM » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:27 pm

local adjustments are Exactly this what was missing in DPP.. this tool is so powerfull.. i have little problems in understanding few thinks .. ( realy sry for bad speling :/ )
now i can doing changes only on local adjustment layer in bleading and local adjustments window..all layers ( 1-5 )are there for preview ? and local adjustment layer is the one where changes are apply and the one on what i can doing changes ?
i need more time with that tool i think..

alsow..when i have saved onlly layer 2 with no layer 1 ( layer 1 is empty no used. i jsut turn it off for full controll in local adjustment window `i was try to have unlocked all layers - similar stuff what i doing always in PS.. duplicate Background Layer and turnoof old background layer.in this way i have more control` ) and when i open local adjustmens and bleading window program crasch. i was try few times ..it looks like i need to have layer 1 .with out saved Recipe in layer1 i cant open adjustments window..
i just saying it happend always ..its not problem..i need to more understand the think how to control and manipulate stuff form that tool

Edit :

i was wonder if u can with out source code add some function what will add more Collections to Dpp..now in Dpp i can have only 1 photo collection..and will be cool to have few..or more..prest with collections?..so we can load any time another collection or maybe three more tabs .. Colection1 ,2 ,3,4..... cool for organize files
MzytengaM

Postby DPP++ » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:59 pm

layers 1 to 5 are used for blending.
Only the top layer is used for local adjustments.
You can have a look on videos and the manual to understand how it works.

For the collections, sorry it's not possible (i don't have the DPP source code).
DPP++
Pushing DPP further
DPP++
Site Admin

Postby MzytengaM » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:43 pm

DPP++ wrote:layers 1 to 5 are used for blending.
Only the top layer is used for local adjustments.
You can have a look on videos and the manual to understand how it works.

For the collections, sorry it's not possible (i don't have the DPP source code).

yes i got it now .
i have one question..
im not sure this is bug in DPP or DPP++ or it just happend with no known reason..
in Preferences of Dpp i have selected under Colour Matching Setings for display i use Monitor Profile with my own calibrations ,, and is ok..
but i notice that my option is switched back to deflaut sRGB somehow. im not sure why..i notice this few days ago when i was see colours what was out of WB..i go to preferences and i notice there is sRGB selected not like i was select my monitor calibration file.. im not sure what it can be.. just saying..
but i notice somethink more.. :D.. i was get dpp++ but with out AfterDpp but looks like i have after dpp alsow. :D.. im able to do frames some signs and watermarks..im not sure why i have alsow this..i dont mean its bad..no.its very nice and cool :D.. i mean lastest dpp++ not 11.0
MzytengaM

Postby DPP++ » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:50 pm

It should be a bug in DPP because DPP++ has nothing to do with DPP preferences.
Concerning AfterDPP it's included in DPP++ since version 10. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=114
DPP++
Pushing DPP further
DPP++
Site Admin

Return to DPP++ in English